Friday, February 5, 2016

Friendship (brief version)

You just know that you have faithful friends by grace when:

1) Your friend was so bold to tell you that she actually prayed for difficulties for your personal ministries, so that your life can be refined for the greater entrusted calling to come.

2) Your friend was unexpectedly open to share the experiences of stumbling in ministries after hearing the struggles you have gone through and how unfaithful you have been, instead of condemn you not being devotional enough.


Jesus, I wish I could appreciate the art of beautiful fellowship way earlier than I did. But thanks for handpicking me to the Core Team Family, a small group that is full of energy and faithfulness no matter where I turn. I really do not know how far I can go, but I just want to say praise and thanksgiving for every single blessings I received from this group, especially from three faithful friends and companions. May I pray that I would also turn to be a blessing to them, be it just a small one or in whatever way you find good.

And, I am so happy that they're willing to Skype me in during the prayer meeting next week!! In life, there's really hard to have a group to press in to prayer, learn to pray harder and enjoy the fellowship with you. Thanks, Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment