Third escape from the library (sounds like jailbreak XD) this week, but soon found it a mistake. I mean, who would still want to study under SUCH beautiful weather?
If there're two things I will miss about Princeton in the future, I believe they will be friendship, and the nice spring weather that drags me out from the library but to sit on the lawn and enjoy the breeze (something I wouldn't do before).
I once thought Christian faith is a very personal thing, and I could be a good Christian by doing daily devotion and prayer on my own. While these two things are irreplaceably important, faithful friendship is just a beautiful blessing that adds so much colour on our walk of faith!! A few recent deep fellowship (the most recent one was last night :)) just reaffirmed this belief. Thanks so much for the commitment! I did nothing to make me deserving all these, but completely by His grace!

No comments:
Post a Comment