Friday, August 24, 2018

Steadfast

In the eye of storm
was where I encounter You the deepest.
In front of the enemy
is where You set the table for me
to enjoy and feast at Your Presence. 

Indeed power will come through praises.
In the depths of  turmoil,
You bring clarity,
life and order shall be restored in the mess. 

Truly every morning I need to come
before Your open hands.
Let the surrender go deep,
the old me be nailed,
the heart and mind be renewed. 

The way of my seeing, my thinking, my feeling. 
In the waves of Your love. 

And throughout the day. 

Morning was good in clarity,
undercurrent sneaked in as the day went by,
attempting to stir a whirl,
laying cunningly awaiting my step. 

Yet I shall run to the table,
in the plain,
where my heart can be fully open with You.

Even when frustration arouses,
"the same whirl again," my heart grieves,
You know and You are still there,
as steadfast as Day 1, "Come." 


No comments:

Post a Comment