Tuesday, December 2, 2014

I want to let you know

I want to let you know...
I am grateful for the chance to pray for you.
After all the things you have done for me over years,
it's now my turn.


I want to let you know...
There's no need to thank me.
For I still remember,
back in last year,
while other friends kindly shared my joy of receiving the PhD programme admission,
you told me that it's fine to come back to HK if I find the U.S. study life not suitable.
In addition to my family, you are the only one who said so.
While people care about my achievements, you care how I feel.


I want to let you know...
After all these years,
the good-old-day memories in 302 are still so vivid in my mind and my heart.
The community you paid enormous efforts to build, the people you spent inestimable time to train.
I apologize for withdrawing from active participation these few years,
but what I can guarantee is,
there will always be a corner in my heart,
containing all the sweetness and bitterness happened in this time and space, with all the wonderful companions.
Without all these, I would never acquire such fruitful and unregretful teen years.


I want to let you know...
Even though the flame in your heart is by no means raging fire,
a little candle can still kindle one's life amidst darkness.
And this is what makes you unique to us.
You never acted like energetic and fiery-spirited teachers that appear in Japanese comics,
but whenever we were in trouble,
you spent time with us;
whenever we need your help,
you would be there.
All these were moments of life encounter.
You conveyed to students not just knowledge, but the commitment I would never be able to shoulder.


I want to let you know...
If I were asked to pick up the most influential person from secondary school years,
without a second thought,
it will certainly be you.
The influences are too huge and too deep to count them all.
And they are still working in my life.


I want to let you know...
My life is full of His blessings,
and I consider meeting you as one of the greatest.


To my mentor for 14 years, and will still go on if she's willing.

I'll be there
Dear friend I promise you
The sun will always rise
And I'll be by your side
Everything will be alright

I know there are times, when trouble things get in your way
Dear friend don't be afraid, I'm only just one step away

I'll be there to love and comfort you
When you're feeling blue I will get you through
Remember you're not alone

Life is hard but I’m with you

I'll be there to love and comfort you
When you're feeling blue I will get you through
Remember you're never alone

For you I will be true that and there is nothing that I wouldn't do

Sometimes it is life, no matter how hard you try
It's solely making you cry
but I have faith in you that you will shine

I'll be there to love and comfort you
When you're feeling blue I will get you through
Remember you're not alone

Life is hard but I’m with you

I'll be there to love and comfort you
When you're feeling blue I will get you through
Remember you're never alone

For you I will be true and there is nothing that I wouldn't do


I don't think the song is initially dedicated to the loyalty of friendship. But I just want to say, we are always here for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment