Friday, September 23, 2016

To You, I commit

Regardless of how hard it is,
I know You would guide me through
For you already proved to me your steadfast love and faithfulness,
there's no point not to trust in you.

Never ever once did you leave me alone,
even when I felt like my life was overthrown.
Neither are you going to abandon me,
but You are with me even in my groan.

For the time I sacrificed for you,
I have no regret but sing You are worthy.
For more of the time I slacked off,
I repent and say I am sorry.

I know your grace is enough to cover me,
for you are the merciful Almighty.
Even in paths that are slippery,
You would keep my steps firmly.

Let me experience your steadfast love,
a treasure that is better than life.
Nothing can exchange it from me,
for this is the anchor I hold tightly from Thee.

"The Lord your God who goes before you will himself fight for you, just as he did for you in Egypt before your eyes, and in the wilderness, where you have seen how the Lord your God carried you, as a man carries his son, all the way that you went until you came to this place." (Deuteronomy 1:30-31)

No comments:

Post a Comment