Wednesday, April 1, 2015

I want to let you know (2)

Thanks so much for the prayers and support over years.  Really feel I owe you so much. Believe me, you're definitely one of the "Doraemons" in my life.

It is always me who fails to keep the promises. The thing I've been experiencing recently makes me want to be as half responsible as you do... Yes. even only half will be fine enough.

Even though I want to spend more time traveling in Japan this summer, coming back to taste Doraemon coffee with you becomes a strong reason to convince me going home earlier! Can't wait to meet and share with you what I've learnt through this semester! (Okay, not much about theories, but more on life reflections and self-discovery. So it's not going to be too boring I guess!)

Your weird student

P.S. Finally tried to translate the lyrics as promised, in spite of my poor Japanese. I'm pretty sure you can find better translation online. Yet still, I wanted to translate it for you.





ひまわりの約束 向日葵的約定

為甚麼你流下淚來  縱然我還未哭泣
你總是比我更傷心
使我都搞不清楚  究竟是誰在困惱中

原本倒霉透頂的今天
因為有你在一起  變成了珍貴的寶藏

很想在你身邊
我總會有  可以為你而做的事情吧
也很想  你可以一直開懷笑著
今後也希望
像向日葵般  把坦率的親切和溫暖都全部送給你
因為我已體會到  這份幸福的感覺

那遙遠而明亮的未來
即使我們要分離
那就各自往前走
相信總有一天能再會

原本不一致的步伐
如今  都變得重叠一致

就是在你身邊
如此平凡的瞬間
也不會忘記
在旅途啟程之日  在我們揮手之時
願你可懷著笑顏邁步

像向日葵般的坦率  親切  溫暖
很想全部都報答給你
但你一定會說
「這一切已經很足夠了」

很想在你身邊
我總會有  可以為你而做的事情吧
也很想  你可以一直開懷笑著
像向日葵般  把坦率的親切和溫暖都全部送給你
因為我已經發現
真正幸福的意味

No comments:

Post a Comment