Wednesday, July 27, 2016

A Friend

Life is pretty much a journey of solitude.
People come.
And people go.
Highs and lows loop like a cycle.
Yet His perfect love gives life
by calling us dear friend;
and His gracious kindness flavours life
by orchestrating encounters of spiritual friends.
No one deserves anything.
Yet there are people full of acceptance being too amazing
to stir a shout of “I don’t deserve it all.”
And this friendship is of this sort knitted by the Lord.
How grateful am I for this unexpected reunion.
The time we spent on the shore
and exploring the cave almost in craw
proves His grace covering in us all the flaws.
Footprints on the beach can vanish,
The old trams we took can be polished;
but forgetting this journey epitomised the walking through of ups and downs
will I be too foolish.
Nature nurtures a heart of simplicity;
Turquoise ocean and azure sky embody His creativity;
Everything that has breath sings praise to the Almighty,
And amazing Hong Kong food reflects His boundless generosity.
So does awesome spiritual friendship evoke ceaseless gratitude,
in hearts seeking in Him humility and purity.



No comments:

Post a Comment