There is a time for everything. A time to be with French everyday, and a time to say goodbye to French.
Dear French, thanks so much for these fantastic six weeks, in which my patience and endurance had been put into indescribable trial. You are a marvelously beautiful and splendid language that have captured so many hearts throughout generations. It was a sorrowful pity my heart was unable to be one of those because of my mediocrity, also because of the creative course founders who made a successful attempt to hide your breathtaking beauty by presenting you as a dead language, lest too many vulgar people like me fall in love with the aristocratic you.
I will mourn our parting by having feasts in a tropical region. I will live on with this heartache during my reunions with beloved family and friends, as long as you are still in my mind.
I hereby promise, I will remember you before I forget you. Adieu!

No comments:
Post a Comment