Three years ago, we spent so many afternoons and evenings in and around the same hospital as today's. Well, actually it might just be around 3 weeks. But given the physical and mental sense of frustration and exhaustion, it felt like months. We went to the hospital for the obligations, and then went for lunch and wandering around until the next visiting session in the evening. The earliest time arrived home would be 9pm something. I could not remember the details clearly, yet the sense of heaviness is still so vivid. The diagnosis planted a seed of uncertainty since that time. After all, that is really a rare disease. Yet Jesus turned it into a sapling of trust and hope for all of us. Yes, we've all grown up in Him over these years. And your changes are amazing and unimaginable.
I am so sorry for not being in HK this time, Mom. I wish I could. At the same time, I can't describe how grateful I am to God and the companions in faith who are walking with you. I know that God is strengthening you, partly through their presence, prayer and support of all kinds. You are not alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment