Early birthday dinner with beloved Mom :)
It will be the first time I can't be with Mom on her birthday. I once felt bad about that, but am also very thankful for her understanding and unfailing support.
Living abroad made me understand more on how much I've been a freeloader at home. Even though I can take better care of myself now, I still receive so much every time when I come home. Thanks my family with all my heart for bearing with my wilfulness and self-centeredness for so many years, and letting me know there's always a door open for me regardless of how heavy the rain is outside.
Instead of academic achievement or brilliant career, the greatest expectation from my mom for me is to grow closer to God, and to learn to love and care more about people around me.
Yes, love is something deeper than verbal or written expressions. But I do believe in the virtue of expressing love as well.
Mom, I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment