Met with a teacher (Ms. T) and friend. Sometimes I would feel a bit anxious about what to talk in reunions, with friends haven't met for a long time. But friendships like this always lead to unexpectedly long conversations, from brief updates as warm-up, to silly stuff that brings belly laugh and even deep sharing. Not to mention a beautiful prayer time to God, who's the founder of all wonderful fellowship.
Every time in our conversation I feel so moved by her joy and gratification after she hears students' growth. What delights one's heart reflects his / her desires. Her genuine compassion speaks to her care not just on students' grades, but their life and growth as a person in whole.
I learn so much from her, about history, but more so about the genuine love and passion to people we are called to serve. Thanks, Miss Tsui!
No comments:
Post a Comment