Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Keep me to be faithful

Hello Friend,

Thanks for being so faithful to me all the time. I know in my heart I really don't want to make the restaurant calls when I am rushing for the prospectus deadline and fasting... And I feel like I am a bit running out of patience. But Jesus, please keep me to be faithful. Knowing that my love matters to you. Knowing that despite how insignificant I am compare to you, you allow my love and faithfulness move your heart. The love with all my heart, all my soul, all my mind, and all my strength. Also knowing that your eyes are always upon me. I should seek you and your kingdom first, and other things will be added onto me. You don't owe me anything, yet you are faithful to uphold your promises. I don't trust in my performance, but I trust in your faithfulness. 

Knowing that you are so worthy. Knowing that when I say you can have in all, I should really let you have all of my life. My time, my strength, my world, my everything.

Your very beloved,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment