Hello Friend,
I thank you, for amid all the seeming disadvantages, You are still in perfect sovereign. You are never far from me.
You are not just the God of Moses, the God of Joshua, the God of David, the God of Elijah, the God of Elisha or the God of Jeremiah, but You are also the God of Chris Lau, You are the God of me. As the way You divided the Red Sea and turned Jordan River into dry land, I pray that You also make a way for me.
I pray this not out of my entitlement, because I don't deserve anything. But what I cling onto is Your faithfulness. What I hold onto is Your steadfast love. That I am Your beloved. I am Yours, and You are mine. That You love me more than I love myself. Your care on every single detail of my life is way beyond my comprehension. I cannot do anything to make You love me more, or to make You love me like You loved Elijah, because Your love to every of Your children is already perfect. Your love to me is perfect. Even if I were the only one on earth, I know You would still have the same willingness to die for me.
My God, I cry out to You. I pour out my soul to lean onto You. My hope is built on nothing else but You alone. For in You I find all my satisfaction and the fullness of joy.
I thank You for this period, such a test of faith, but also a sweet period to taste Your faithfulness and tender care. Truly Your love is better than life. Even in the ways You provide for my physical needs and my rest, and in ways You speak to my heart through Your Word of life.
Please show me Your glory. In whatever way You are going to guide me, I pray that this will be something glorifies Your name. For You already laid down Your life for me, I also lay down mine for You. I can never love You as much as You love me, but I shall lift up my life to love You with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my mind, and with all my strength.
For You are my everything. For You are my world.
Your perfectly beloved,
Chris
No comments:
Post a Comment