Hoping that it will bear cluster of fruit and into bouquet of flower.
But before the plant can enjoy the fruit,
it first became a shelter of my heart.
In this ground still yet to see the sprout,
I see the shadow of a tree.
Full of thoughtfulness, kindness,
Genuine interest, and understanding.
Every encounter, every talking time,
Comes with a surge of warmth,
Along with laughs and smiles,
And a sense of being understood.
It stirs up a desire of
"I want to be a tree like this."
Even though this ground is awaiting the sprout,
I see the shadow of a tree.
Thank you. For everything.
A heart of caring.
Ears of listening.
Good times of sharing.
I really hope I could pour out something,
But I am the one to sow but not to grow.
Yet please keep me to be faithful,
Until You make the seed grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment