單單只為祢
主 給我一個夢 敬拜的聲音 如大水澎湃
高舉的雙手 充滿在這地
主 給我一個夢 年輕的靈魂 活著只為祢
每個夢想 只是為祢
主 給我一個夢 禱告的聲音 如馨香之祭
呼求耶和華的晝夜不停息
主 給我一個夢 執政掌權者 高舉主的名
萬膝跪拜 回轉向祢
今天 我選擇跟隨祢
潔淨我 做聖潔的器皿
面對困難 也不氣餒
因賞賜是祢 收取也是祢
今天 我選擇跟隨祢
只願祢 榮耀充滿這地
祢行大事 不可測度 每個夢想單單只為祢
Hey Jesus! It's me again. I used to be so self-centered, and I am still sort of. But I pray that you transform my life into YOU-centered. Teach me how to love You more. Teach me to cling to You so that I can endure what I have to, lest I should lose my faith and hope. Only if they are all for Your glory. And Jesus, there is one more thing I want to ask. I dearly pray that You would grow the seeds You entrusted me; You would water, and shine the seeds I scattered. Jesus, I want to be a life that bears fruits. For us as your child, the only timespan that ever matters is eternity. One day, examination, dissertation, reputation, social position will all turn into nothing; but only You and Your beloved, which is all of us, would matter.
Help me to be more diligent on my works, which I am obviously way behind schedule, yet not to lose focus on You. This casual yet sincere prayer is raised in Jesus name, Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment