Calvary
The Savior alone carried the cross
For all of my debts, He paid the cost
Salvation complete
Now forever I'm free
Calvary covers it all
Calvary covers it all
My sin and shame don't count anymore
All praise to the One who has ransomed my soul
Calvary covers it all
No power on earth
Not even the grave
can separate us from mercy and grace
He is faith to save
Oh His blood never fails
Calvary covers it all
Thanks for everything You've done for us, Jesus. Today if there's barely any virtue I have, it is owing to Your redemption. A sacrifice that you did not have the obligation to make; a cross that you could easily escape from by Your mighty power. Yet You chose to go on the cross, and to complete the sacrifice in exchange for our redemption. And, for restoring the once broken relationship with You. Thanks so much for Your overwhelming love.
A God came down to earth and died for us. This does not make any sense according to our secular and pragmatic standard. Yet You opted for the greatest salvation project.
As a result, sinners like me could enjoy the privilege to come to You freely. The distance is just a prayer. When I call on You, You are here to answer. Despite how unworthy I am. Yes, Calvary covers it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment