﹣﹣﹣﹣﹣
今天又學了很多新日文詞語和文法。雖然現在記性不如以前,但學習
學生不才,但我還是首次如此強烈感受到學習語文的樂趣。一直在公
今日は日本語の先生のオフィスアワーに たくさん新しくて有用(ゆうよう)な
実は言語は文化と密接な関係があるので、言語の勉強は 文化の理
それから、香港に広東語の試験がありませんけど、広東語は絶対に
私の新しい単語
差別(さべつ) discrimination
守る(まもる) protect
違います(ちがいます) different
語意(ごい)meaning of a word
使います (つかいます)to use
密接な(みっせつな) related, close, intimate
関係(かんけい)relationship
理解(りかい)understanding, comprehension, appreciation, sympathy
試験(しけん)examination, test
だったら if, in the case of
評定(ひょうてい)assessment, rating, grade, evaluation
やり甲斐(やりがい) (noun) being worth doing, rewarding
南部(なんぶ)the South
いくつか(の)some
場所(ばしょ)place, location, spot, position
だけ
保護(ほご)protection
必要とします(ひつようとします)to need, to require
P.S. Learn a lesson this week, never take Meningitis B vaccine if you have any cold symptom. I got mild sore throat, runny nose and cough this Monday. So I went to the school medical center to ask if I could take the vaccine, because they only provide it in these few days. After checking, I was allowed to take it. BUT, it has made me so tired everyday from afternoon. I have Japanese lesson every morning, I could not continue my work in afternoon without a nap…
No comments:
Post a Comment