Have
taken the second dose of Meningitis B vaccine today. I still remember
the severe pain that made me couldn't sleep last time. Hope it will be
better this time. What a lovely tiger paw chop on my hand.
Tonight I went to the "Japanese Table" to practice my speaking. The same as mandarin, my pronunciation and intonations are just horrible. Definitely need more and more practices on JPN.
I used to be better in expressing my deeper thoughts and feelings by writing than speaking. My Mom told me that when I was in Primary 3 or 4, another better school admitted me after the entrance exam. It was surely a good news but Mom wanted to hear my thoughts; after all, transfer to a new school wasn't an easy thing for children. Instead of talking, I drew a picture (ok, my drawing used to be horrible as well) and wrote down my feelings briefly (strange kid?). Mom eventually understood my viewpoint and let me made the decision. (Oh, thanks Mom!) To me, writing certainly provides a quiet moment to calm myself down from the busy day, and fosters a chance of reflection as well.
今日は大学で髄膜炎(ずいまくえん)B型の痘苗(とうびょう)をとりました。いま、手がちょっと痛いです。去年の十二月に初回(しょかい)の痘苗をとるの 夜から とても痛かったので、次の夜は眠ることができなかったです。大変ですた。いまちょっと痛くて、疲れ(つかれ)ています。今回は良くなると願ってい ますね。
そして、今夜は日本語のテーブルに会話を練習しに行きました。私の日本語の話すことは、とても怖いですから、たくさん練習が要ります。実は話すことはとて も難しいですけど、面白くて嬉しいですね。私は日本語の書くの方が 話すより 好きですが、書くことも 話すことも 楽しいと思います。
性格(せいかく)はいつも ちょっと静かなので、書くの方が 話すより 上手で好きです。変性格ですね。書くの時に 静かですから、思索(しさく)と自省(じせい)があります。意味(いみ)ありげでいい時刻(じこく)ですね。
Tonight I went to the "Japanese Table" to practice my speaking. The same as mandarin, my pronunciation and intonations are just horrible. Definitely need more and more practices on JPN.
I used to be better in expressing my deeper thoughts and feelings by writing than speaking. My Mom told me that when I was in Primary 3 or 4, another better school admitted me after the entrance exam. It was surely a good news but Mom wanted to hear my thoughts; after all, transfer to a new school wasn't an easy thing for children. Instead of talking, I drew a picture (ok, my drawing used to be horrible as well) and wrote down my feelings briefly (strange kid?). Mom eventually understood my viewpoint and let me made the decision. (Oh, thanks Mom!) To me, writing certainly provides a quiet moment to calm myself down from the busy day, and fosters a chance of reflection as well.
今日は大学で髄膜炎(ずいまくえん)B型の痘苗(とうびょう)をとりました。いま、手がちょっと痛いです。去年の十二月に初回(しょかい)の痘苗をとるの 夜から とても痛かったので、次の夜は眠ることができなかったです。大変ですた。いまちょっと痛くて、疲れ(つかれ)ています。今回は良くなると願ってい ますね。
そして、今夜は日本語のテーブルに会話を練習しに行きました。私の日本語の話すことは、とても怖いですから、たくさん練習が要ります。実は話すことはとて も難しいですけど、面白くて嬉しいですね。私は日本語の書くの方が 話すより 好きですが、書くことも 話すことも 楽しいと思います。
性格(せいかく)はいつも ちょっと静かなので、書くの方が 話すより 上手で好きです。変性格ですね。書くの時に 静かですから、思索(しさく)と自省(じせい)があります。意味(いみ)ありげでいい時刻(じこく)ですね。

No comments:
Post a Comment