Eventually finished one presentation this
afternoon! Have relieved a bit pressure. It's a bit tough to have
presentation in the second week, but good to start things earlier. And I
certainly experience what "less is more" means in this class.
We have less reading materials and the prof. requires close read of
them. Maybe I am too silly, but I found this way of study more fruitful
than skimming 1,000 pages in a week. Sometimes even I could understand
every vocabulary, I have no idea what the authors trying to argue, not
to mention digesting their theories. But for this class we really have
enough time and "space" to comprehend things in a better and deeper way,
and to foster a more fruitful discussion, at least to me. Sometimes it
can really feel like breathing in enlightening thoughts as fresh air,
instead of being forced to digest ten lunch boxes at once.
---
Got an obligation to work on. 飲水思源。I hope my little effort can help in some ways.
今日の東アジア社会理論のクラスは プレゼンテーションがありました。このクラスは面白くて、とてもいいですね。このクラスの方が、他のクラスより、少し読み物がありますが、多くのことを学んでした。
今夜は日本語のテーブルで話すの練習をして、とても面白かったです。先生は優しくて元気でした。もっと日本語の文法は勉強したいです!難しいですが、本当に楽しいですね!先学期の初めは 日本語がきらいでしだけど、クラスはいつも賑やかですから、いま楽しみです。
それから、七時に ぎむがあるので、図書館にしに行きました。あのほんこんのせんせいからリクエストは私の全力を尽します。畢竟、あのれきしのちしきのしゅっしんが大好きです。。。

No comments:
Post a Comment