Monday, March 23, 2015

胡言・緒語

一個又一個消息,其實真的令人挺累。
上年如是,今年如是,又或者,根本從來沒有解決過。
有些事,原本已經放下,卻總會因一些事再度翻起。
誰說留學不是一場冒險?你永遠不知道,下一個短訊是關於甚麼。

這裡的生活很像夢,雖說辛苦,但每天只是看書,看不完就在課堂上「吹」。 閒時與朋友飲茶食飯,8000英里以外的事,不太貼身,想管也管不來。有點不負責任的罪疚感,卻又暗自不禁感恩,離開令人無奈的人和事,過著自己的生活。

只知道,一定不要重蹈覆徹,託付給一個不靠譜的人。這事,是個終生的負擔。

人生是一場冒險。每個決定總有風險,自己的事,自己的健康,不得不管。但,有些事,真的,對我而言,可免則免。人會變,這造就了對未來的不安。但人不變,也更不安,特別是一生無大志,得過且過的可怕態度。性格決定命運。

每一個抉擇,或多或少也反映了一個人的經歷。 有時真的覺得,人生更像一場賭注。

但猶幸,祢在掌管。祢在看顧。

文字牢騷過後,還是回轉到祢身邊,因為知道祢必不離棄。無論我如何努力,也無法達至祢創世以先的標準,但,祢就是愛著原本的我。感恩,在試煉中,在水深之處,學習更深倚靠祢。我的老闆,我的上帝。

我仍堅信,這是祢領我所到之處。昨晚在敬拜高潮中如是宣告,今天在磨煉幽谷中,仍然如是宣告。

因祢永不離棄,我也永不放手。

"Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)"
You call me out upon the waters
The great unknown where feet may fail
And there I find You in the mystery
In oceans deep
My faith will stand


And I will call upon Your name
And keep my eyes above the waves
When oceans rise
My soul will rest in Your embrace
For I am Yours and You are mine


Your grace abounds in deepest waters
Your sovereign hand
Will be my guide
Where feet may fail and fear surrounds me
You've never failed and You won't start now


So I will call upon Your name
And keep my eyes above the waves
When oceans rise
My soul will rest in Your embrace
For I am Yours and You are mine


Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger
In the presence of my Savior

No comments:

Post a Comment