And, if my childish (if not idiotic) smile and attitude can really let people feel welcome, as my friends insisted, then please use me (and my childish smile even though I am no longer young). God, I'm like dragging myself over the script writing process. Or more like crawling through. I have been so inefficient. Could you please strengthen me with wisdom and hope to get it done? Jesus, please walk with me. And, ignite a fire and passion in my heart. Let me firmly believe all these (hard) works are for You and Your beloved people. And take delight in me, even though I am so clumsy and just stumble all day.
Jesus! Let me not rely on my broken English, but on You and Your might. "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." It is Your promise in 2 Corinthians 12:9. I know you would never forget it. But please help me not to forget it neither. Thanks, my friend!
~ Chris
Savior I come
Quiet my soul remember
Redemption's hill
Where Your blood was spilled
For my ransom
Everything I once held dear
I count it all as loss
Quiet my soul remember
Redemption's hill
Where Your blood was spilled
For my ransom
Everything I once held dear
I count it all as loss
Lead me to the cross
Where Your love poured out
Bring me to my knees
Lord I lay me down
Rid me of myself
I belong to You
Lead me, lead me to the cross
Where Your love poured out
Bring me to my knees
Lord I lay me down
Rid me of myself
I belong to You
Lead me, lead me to the cross
No comments:
Post a Comment