Hello Jesus,
I just want to say, You are so sweet! Your
love always surrounds me even though I don’t deserve that. I can feel the joy
and peace from you even amidst the crazy hectic life.
After receiving so much love and blessing
from you, families and good friends, I know it’s time to learn to be humble,
and to love and serve others. But Lord, this assignment is so hard. You know my
long-established strong opinions towards ppl from one particular nation. I
just don’t want to love them even though You told us to love others like You do.
Jesus I could not do that on my own. All I
could do is to surrender myself to You. May You refresh and renew my life, help
me to overcome the obstacles, and to gaze at the beauty of Your unconditional
love. After all, I received it only by grace, not by anything I accomplished. I
have no right to decide whom to love but whom not to. I totally understand this
intellectually, though problem comes in real life practices.
But I want to thank You, for giving me a super
thoughtful Mom. She still knows me so well even though I’ve been away from
home. Without much word she understood all my struggles, feelings and reactions.
She’s such a huge blessing to me. God Your grace is amazing.
Even though the learning progress is
incredibly struggling, I know You are going to sustain me, for You’ve promised
that “No test or temptation that comes your way is beyond the course of what
others have had to face. All you need to remember is that God will never let you
down; He’ll never let you be pushed past your limit; He’ll always be there to help you come through it.” (1 Corinthian 10:13 MSG)
Love you, Jesus.
One of Your most うるさい followers and friends,
Chris
No comments:
Post a Comment