Saturday, May 14, 2016

An awesome Mom

It's such a blessing to have a mom who is strong in faith. I was completely undone by the phone conversation with her this morning.
I was sharing some recent struggles that causing confusion and strange deep feelings in my heart, because that is something totally new to me. My mom was like, "Wow, I am very thankful to God that you could experience this hard time. Honestly, most people experienced such feelings way earlier in their life, that when they grow up, they might not have such strong feelings. But you seem never did until now. It is not easy to go through this process, but it's gonna to be so fruitful and rewarding for you will be able to understand others' feelings more. This is something necessary to learn in life. After all, the trial is temporary yet the precious memories will be lifelong. I will certainly pray for you, but I am not worrying about this at all. Because I know that He always takes care of you."
I love you, Mom!! You're so awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment