Saturday, June 18, 2016

Blessing of friendship - reflection on Boston trip

So blessed and honoured to spend two wonderful days with a friend in Christ. Friendship that can be centering on Jesus and can share burden together is such a beautiful blessing in life. I won’t forget the 2-hour morning worship and prayer time, for the Presence was so strong that I literally felt it was just like 30 minutes. I don’t have words to describe the incredible blessing in which the whole fellowship is about God and the walk of faith. So much life and depth.
Cherishing a relationship can be manifest in such simple ways. Simply by the willingness to spend time, to be open, and to enjoy the presence of each other. Be it the intimate relationship with Jesus. Be it friendships. All the deep conversations and the lovely time we spent together sharing, eating and walking around made me felt so loved. How thankful am I for the honour to have faithful friends like this, who always honour each other’s heart for Jesus, so eager to learn from each other’s pursuit of God, and so generous in edifying each other’s life for the greatest calling of abiding in His holiness and righteousness. And how grateful am I for being understood in such deep ways. God has been teaching me so much through this precious fellowship, especially about the simplicity and the depth of our relationship with Jesus. It motivates me to take time to meditate on it, and to share in my coming posts.
Thanks so much, Jesus. And thanks so much, my friend.
“If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.” (Colossians 3:1-2)



No comments:

Post a Comment