"Frankly, is it boring to talk with me?" Noticing how narrowed my favourite topics are, I asked my mom.
Mom: Of course not! You're my child, I enjoy talking with you. And even if we just hold the phone without saying a word, I wouldn't feel bored at all!
Me: Aw, mom... Although we're SO different, it's amazing we can talk so much and so openly with each other!
Mom: I am very glad and thankful that I'm your mom and you're my child. You know, as you said, our personalities and characteristics are so radically different. If we're just friends in the first place, we might not get to be so close to each other as we are now!
Mom, thanks for always having a thankful heart to discover creative and genuine ways to be grateful to Him! This is one of the things I want to honour you the most!! And I am so thankful to God for having you in my life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment