Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Haha, what are we here for? 書く、書く、書こうよ!

The cash register system of the canteen collapsed today. The cash registers frequently frozen since 7am this morning. They couldn't take credit cards at all; even people paid in cash would have to wait for minutes for the machine drawer to open. The cashier lady was so frustrated and mumbled, “We got the smartest people in the world here (Princeton), but they just can’t do anything!” Despite the long waiting time, I laughed. Well, this intelligent lady told us something, about certain limitations and the sense of speechless frustration under the tough reality. Today’s aphorism from the lovely lady.

Then I had the three-hour seminar without any break again. I became a zombie-like creature after that. Dear class break, I eventually understand your importance to my life, regardless how short you might be. Even 10 or 5 minutes will be fine. I learn to cherish after losing you. Is it too late?

今日学食のレジのシステム崩れたから、キャッシャーの職員とても大変だった!その無力な女の人は世界の中の頭が一番いい人がここにあるけど、何者もできないと言った。聞いて笑ったよ。その人も コメントも面白かったと思う。私たち、たくさんの制限があるので、よく厳しい現実に挫折させるね。

今日の午後の三時間のセミナー もう一度 休憩が全然なかった。。。だから、もう一度 死にそうだ思った。それから、クラスの後にゾンビのような生き物になった。ちょっと残念だっんだ。私は休憩を失った後に、クラスブレークを大切にすることが分かる。遅すぎる?そして、すべての学生毎週十五分のプレゼンテーションねばならぬ。忙しそうね。

幸いにも、朝の日本語の授業いつも本当に賑やかだ。今朝、疲れていたけど、楽しんだ!今晩早くゆっくりしようと思う。その他、喘息に悪くなるかもしれない。

No comments:

Post a Comment