(Scroll down for the English and Japanese
versions. Also enclosed at the bottom the video of my sharing. Please be kind to
pardon my horrible accent. =] )
終於在今晚的Friendship Dinner分享了我的小見證。謝謝香港的家人、弟兄姊妹與朋友(還有在澳洲的好友一家)的代禱守望!您們一直是我的重要支持!坦白說,分享前其實挺緊張的,畢竟我的英語口音不好。但在詩歌敬拜的時候,我深深領受到上帝的安慰與同在。祂讓我知道,我並非獨自在「講故」,而是在與祂同工、為祂作見證。而祂是那位超越一切局限與恐懼的主。
分享見證後,我從心感到,我是何等蒙福。一來,每一次宣講見證,都是對自己的一個提醒,念記上帝在我們生命彰顯的慈愛、信實和恩惠!另一樣叫我意料不到的是在場弟兄姊妹的鼓勵與支持。謝謝讓我有這個「份」去分享。我收到了很多擁抱,有一位年老的女士更親了我一下。有些朋友告訴我,他們從見證中領受了鼓勵,他們很喜歡這個生命故事;有些則告訴我,他們以前也有相同經歴,原來他們並不孤單;有些又告訴我,他們很高興能出席今晚的聚會,聽到這段分享。榮耀歸予上帝。祂與我一起編寫生命的故事。沒有祂,我並沒有任何故事可以分享。我並不配得擁有我現在所有的,是祂首先來到我的生命裡,以愛來呼召我領受救恩,與祂重建曾經失落了的永恆關係
Back from the Monthly Friendship Dinner, where I shared my testimony tonight. Thanks so much for all the prayers and encouragements I received from my families, brothers and sisters, and friends back in Hong Kong (and one family in Australia)!! You're always my great source of support! Frankly, I was quite nervous before the sharing due to my poor accent. But God comforted me by letting me know that I was not working on my own, but with Him and for Him. Yes, He is greater than every obstacle and any fear.
After the testimony, I thought I received the greatest blessing by sharing my story, because it became a reminder of God's love, faithfulness and abundant provision in my life! Thanks for giving me this chance. And I have received so many hugs and supports from bros and sis there! Many of them I just met or knew for the first time. They were so encouraging that I could feel comfortable to do the sharing. One lovely old lady even kissed my face. Some told me they loved and were inspired by my story; some told me they experienced exactly the same thing before, and now they knew that they were not alone; some thanked me for giving the testimony and they were glad that they have came here. A kind gentleman even told me it was one of the best testimonies he has ever heard of, because it was very personal. Glory and praise to the Highest One. He composed my story with me. Without Him, I would not have any meaningful stories to share. I deserve nothing but it was Him who first came to my life by showing His greatest love and salvation!
今晩、聖書研究会の友情の晩ご飯で、生命のストーリーを話した。香港とオーストラリアの家族と友達は祈りとサポートをくれて、どうもありがとう!やっぱり、いつも私の大切な支持のソース!実は私の悪い英語だから、シェアリングの前に、心配だったよ。でも、贊美歌で、イエスは私を慰めた。それから、一人でシェアリングじゃなかった。イエスと、イエスのために、私のストーリーを話すことだった!私の主の方が、困難と心労より、ずっと大きくて強い。
シェアリングの後に、私は一番たくさんの祝福をもらったと思う。シェアリングで、私の生命の中でイエスの愛や信実や恵みを思い出した!そして、私の学部の親友(日本語の先輩)が二人いた。教会の友達からハグと支えが多くもらった!いくつかの方は初めて会ったよ。一部友達はその心強いシェアリングが大好きで言った。いくらかの友人は、同じ経験があったけど、今寂しくないは知ってて言った。その他の友達は感謝して、そこで行くことは嬉しかったと思っていた。イエスにグローリーと賛嘆を捧げている。
実はイエスと私は、私の生命のストーリーを書いている。イエスがいなかったら、何も私の物語が全然ない。私は何もに値しないけど、イエスは愛だから、私の生命に入って救いをくれて、私たちの失われた関係はもう一度確立できる。うん、イエスだけ、この長の関係を確立できる。
終於在今晚的Friendship Dinner分享了我的小見證。謝謝香港的家人、弟兄姊妹與朋友(還有在澳洲的好友一家)的代禱守望!您們一直是我的重要支持!坦白說,分享前其實挺緊張的,畢竟我的英語口音不好。但在詩歌敬拜的時候,我深深領受到上帝的安慰與同在。祂讓我知道,我並非獨自在「講故」,而是在與祂同工、為祂作見證。而祂是那位超越一切局限與恐懼的主。
分享見證後,我從心感到,我是何等蒙福。一來,每一次宣講見證,都是對自己的一個提醒,念記上帝在我們生命彰顯的慈愛、信實和恩惠!另一樣叫我意料不到的是在場弟兄姊妹的鼓勵與支持。謝謝讓我有這個「份」去分享。我收到了很多擁抱,有一位年老的女士更親了我一下。有些朋友告訴我,他們從見證中領受了鼓勵,他們很喜歡這個生命故事;有些則告訴我,他們以前也有相同經歴,原來他們並不孤單;有些又告訴我,他們很高興能出席今晚的聚會,聽到這段分享。榮耀歸予上帝。祂與我一起編寫生命的故事。沒有祂,我並沒有任何故事可以分享。我並不配得擁有我現在所有的,是祂首先來到我的生命裡,以愛來呼召我領受救恩,與祂重建曾經失落了的永恆關係
Back from the Monthly Friendship Dinner, where I shared my testimony tonight. Thanks so much for all the prayers and encouragements I received from my families, brothers and sisters, and friends back in Hong Kong (and one family in Australia)!! You're always my great source of support! Frankly, I was quite nervous before the sharing due to my poor accent. But God comforted me by letting me know that I was not working on my own, but with Him and for Him. Yes, He is greater than every obstacle and any fear.
After the testimony, I thought I received the greatest blessing by sharing my story, because it became a reminder of God's love, faithfulness and abundant provision in my life! Thanks for giving me this chance. And I have received so many hugs and supports from bros and sis there! Many of them I just met or knew for the first time. They were so encouraging that I could feel comfortable to do the sharing. One lovely old lady even kissed my face. Some told me they loved and were inspired by my story; some told me they experienced exactly the same thing before, and now they knew that they were not alone; some thanked me for giving the testimony and they were glad that they have came here. A kind gentleman even told me it was one of the best testimonies he has ever heard of, because it was very personal. Glory and praise to the Highest One. He composed my story with me. Without Him, I would not have any meaningful stories to share. I deserve nothing but it was Him who first came to my life by showing His greatest love and salvation!
今晩、聖書研究会の友情の晩ご飯で、生命のストーリーを話した。香港とオーストラリアの家族と友達は祈りとサポートをくれて、どうもありがとう!やっぱり、いつも私の大切な支持のソース!実は私の悪い英語だから、シェアリングの前に、心配だったよ。でも、贊美歌で、イエスは私を慰めた。それから、一人でシェアリングじゃなかった。イエスと、イエスのために、私のストーリーを話すことだった!私の主の方が、困難と心労より、ずっと大きくて強い。
シェアリングの後に、私は一番たくさんの祝福をもらったと思う。シェアリングで、私の生命の中でイエスの愛や信実や恵みを思い出した!そして、私の学部の親友(日本語の先輩)が二人いた。教会の友達からハグと支えが多くもらった!いくつかの方は初めて会ったよ。一部友達はその心強いシェアリングが大好きで言った。いくらかの友人は、同じ経験があったけど、今寂しくないは知ってて言った。その他の友達は感謝して、そこで行くことは嬉しかったと思っていた。イエスにグローリーと賛嘆を捧げている。
実はイエスと私は、私の生命のストーリーを書いている。イエスがいなかったら、何も私の物語が全然ない。私は何もに値しないけど、イエスは愛だから、私の生命に入って救いをくれて、私たちの失われた関係はもう一度確立できる。うん、イエスだけ、この長の関係を確立できる。
No comments:
Post a Comment