(先打英文與日文版,中文版後補)
Frankly, even I am the one who received the
grace, sometimes it's still unreal to know that my asthma had been
healed on Saturday during the spiritual retreat. That's why I could
understand if you think I'm exaggerating or just making things up.
That's pretty normal thought after hearing a person, who usually
bothered by asthma, got intensive breathing after just eating two pieces
of orange or merely climbing up 2-floor stairs faster, just suddenly
been healed.
But I can consume the whole orange and nothing bad
happened to me tonight. I keep breathing perfectly normal. I could not
help but smile like a nut when eating the orange, then I told my friend
who knew my asthma problem, how happy I was. For so many years I haven't
taken the whole orange, even I love it since childhood.
I still
remember so clearly of the healing scene during the retreat. It came
all of a sudden. Right after the pastor preaching, he said a healing
prayer. Without any of our health records, he received messages through
the prayer, and listed out some diseases that different people in the
room were having, like some problems of pain, TMJ, vision disease, and
so on. Suddenly, he said "asthma", and asked God to remove the curse of
asthma. At the moment, I got a sense of release radiating from my
trachea, and the sense of tightness had gone. Yes, all of a sudden. You
and I may think it was just a moment of excitement, or it was just a
sort of fake feeling.
But after some "experiments" these two
days, I can tell it is real and true healing. Today, I tried to run up
the stairs to library with my back pack, in a speed that would
definitely cause tightness and at least mild attack in the past. This
time, I had to take a few deep breath to recover, but there wasn't even a
bit of tightness in my trachea. Here is the point, I haven't done
exercise for quite a long time, hence even with the healing I believe my
lung function is still not as good as people in my age. God did the
healing, and I have responsibility to keep my body fit. A fair deal. But
the main point is, no tightness, no endless intensive breathing, and no
inhaler was needed. I only had to take a few deep breath. Yes, the
feeling of normal breathing after running up stairs is so strange to me,
after having asthma for 6 or 7 years.
And I am sure it is not
God's primary goal of healing for me to enjoy eating orange and running
up stairs. I mean, I believe God is happy to see me enjoying orange and
running like a kid, but I also trust that there are greater goals
exceeding my own enjoyment.
P.S. I am not saying that we should
spoil ourselves to do whatever we want after the healing, that's why I
took orange instead of ice cream or coca cola, which is not good to
health, as my little "experiment". God did the healing not for us to
unreasonably indulge ourselves.
Neither am I trying to say that
we should only and blindly seek for healing. The authority of healing is
held in God's hands, I still have chronic gastritis, GERD (gastric acid
reflux) and allergic rhinitis even though my asthma got healed. What I
want to say is, if healing happened, I, as a witness of God, should
share it authentically. And to discover the blueprint of God in my life.
先週の週末のクリスチャンキャンプで、私の喘息が急に癒した。今まだ、よく信じられないと思う。そして、あなたは私が誇張すると思っていたら、大丈夫。最初、私もそう思った。私は完全に理解した。
で
も、それらの二日間、実験をして、本当の治癒をだんだん知っている。今日、バックパック持って、階段で走った。前に、
大変な呼吸困難や発作がきっと出たけど、今日、症状が何もなかった。いくつかの深呼吸の後に、正常な息になった。気管の問題や、喘鳴や、咳が全然なって、
薬が要らなかった。
そして、今晩、オレンジを一つ全部で食べたけど、完全に大丈夫だった。六か七年の前から、雲南での見学の後に、大変な
気管支炎が出て、ほとんど一ヶ月に学校に行けなかった。その病気、だんだん喘息になった。それから、先週まで、少しオレンジを食べたら、発作がいつも出
た。でも、今回、もはやなかった。嬉しかったよ!!今晩、食べた時に、阿呆みたいに、助けることが微笑むことができなかった。友達に嬉しい気持ちを言っ
た。オレンジを食べことは一般で易しそうだ?前に、私は食べれなかったから、今晩、本当にすごいと思う。
今、その晩、牧師の癒すことの祈
りが、まだ思い出した。その方は、説教の後に、癒すことのために祈った。前に、牧師は、私たちの病気を知らなかったけど、祈った時に、いくつのか病気の名
前を言って、癒すことを求めた。他の病気を言った後に、「喘息」を言って、病気のカースを取り除くことのために祈った。気管の悪い気分がすぐなかった。不
思議だと思う。私に、正常な息は奇妙そうね。
私のヒーラーは、その牧師じゃなって、イエスだったよ。本当に感謝する。
オレンジを食べたことと、階段で走ったことは、もちろん楽しかったけど、イエスから不思議な治癒は私の楽しみより大きい目的があると思う。例えば、他の人の祝福やサボートや励ましになる、イエスから私の生命に「計画案」を尋ね求める。人生の大切な目的のために、頑張ろう!
注釈:治癒があったけど、健康に悪い食べ物とことがまだ悪くて、しなった方がいいよ。だから、私の実験は不健康なアイスクリームの食べことじゃなって、果物のオレンジを使った。
それで、奇跡を盲目的に求めたら、よくなくなる。でも、奇跡が本当に起こったら、私のシェアリングの義務があるね。
No comments:
Post a Comment