The
weather is going to be better with the adorable sunshine, though it's
still quite cold for me. Will have Japanese midterm tests this week
before the lovely Spring Break. Ah, please wait for me, my dear break!
Had dinner with my friend and practiced for the oral test in a nearby Chinese restaurant last Friday. Friends who know me well would remember my strange habit and insistence since having asthma-- bingo, Serving chopsticks!! Basically I won't touch the dishes if we're not using serving chopsticks. Yes, it's a very annoying eccentricity and I don't know why I am still insisting on that. But, it's the weird me. Fortunately my friend remembered and respected my habit, we had a very peaceful and happy dinner with my horrible Japanese pronunciation. Thanks so much!
Had dinner with my friend and practiced for the oral test in a nearby Chinese restaurant last Friday. Friends who know me well would remember my strange habit and insistence since having asthma-- bingo, Serving chopsticks!! Basically I won't touch the dishes if we're not using serving chopsticks. Yes, it's a very annoying eccentricity and I don't know why I am still insisting on that. But, it's the weird me. Fortunately my friend remembered and respected my habit, we had a very peaceful and happy dinner with my horrible Japanese pronunciation. Thanks so much!
今日はちょっと寒いですけど、天気がいいですね。やっぱり晴れは一番いいです。最近より寒いですが、気温が変化していますから、朝に気管はよく少し大変で す。だんだん、よくなるかもしれません。ああ、一週間春休み前は、日本語の中間試験があるので、忙しくて、ちょっと大変ですね。
先週の金曜日は、学部の親友と中華料理レストランで、晩御飯の時に話す試験を練習しました。友人の時間をくれて、ありがとう!その友達の方が日本語がずっ と上手ですよ。でも、私の食べる偏心があるので、ちょっと恥ずかしかったです。。。実は、私は喘息を持っていた以来、家族か友達とご飯の時に、サービング の箸 (serving chopsticks) がいつも絶対に要ります。その他、食べていません。だから、友達と一緒に中華料理を食べことはちょっと心配です。この変の偏心の原因が分かりません。。。 うるさいと思います。
幸いにも、優しい親友は私の偏心を知りますから、自分の箸で私の食べ物を全然取りません。
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment