Thanks for walking alongside me everyday. Regardless of ups and downs, even in deep disappointments and struggles, You are here. Especially in hard times You actually walk in front of me to make way for me. I can find rest in Your presence.
God, I want nothing but Your glory. You are my All in All. I want to see Your glory, and I want Your glory to be manifested in my life. "Did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?" (John 11:40) God, I believe.
You are my All in all
弱いときの力 探し求める宝 You are my All in all
あなたに全てささげ あなたを求め続け You are my All in all
Jesus, Lamb of God あなたの御名を
声のかぎり ほめたてます
罪と汚れのぞき よみがえったあなたは You are my All in all
倒れるときに支え 渇くときに満たす You are my All in all
Many years ago (well, in human sense) You divided the Red Sea and let Moses and Your people go through, today I also believe You will split the sea and guide me walk right through. I know that You would guide me just as You guided Joshua. Because You are my Heavenly Father and my Shepherd. And there is no problem or issue too big for You.
Even I really do not want to stuck here for winter break and Christmas, even I really miss my families and friends at home, I would learn to enjoy You in the desert.
And even the worst end (again in human view) really comes, I still believe You have a beautiful planning in my life. And my value is not determined by anyone but You and only You. Even deep down in my heart I can tell there's still insecurity and anxiety, in faith I look forward to set out on my life journey with You.
I don't want the success in secular sense if I have to exchange it with my heart and my soul. Because of Your mercy, I know I can still enter heaven even if I remain to be a cold-hearted person and do all the things for my own good. But I would put myself in deep embarrassment when I go into heaven and look back on what I did. If my life is all about self-oriented achievements, I basically waste my time and gain nothing in eternity.
While learning to be remaining diligent and faithful on my works, my life is for You, and to follow Your calling to care the people You love so dearly.
Christ in Enough
キリストこそ 私のすべて
世界にあるもので満たせない
試練の中 たましいは歌う
振り向かない 自由を手に
キリストだけが 私を満たす
ほしいものすべて あなたにある
キリストこそ 救いの喜び
なくならない希望 天に帰る
嵐の中 たましいは歌う
イエスがいる 栄光を神に
ついてゆく イエスだけに
振り向かない 振り向かない
十字架を見る 世界を背に
振り向かない 振り向かない
Jesus, I want to give thanks even amidst this storm. For I firmly believe that You allow trials to come so as to make me more like You. So do I believe all the struggling time would equip me to be a blessing to others who go through the same things. I pray that my faith is not just based on the knowledge of the Bible, but also my experiences in the journey with You, all the marks would point to the same conclusion, You are my Faithful God.
Your beloved child who also loves You,
Chris
No comments:
Post a Comment