Lord, I have been stressed out in the storm, but thank You so very much for this profound timely comfort and encouragement. It means so much to me.
To me, receiving all these heart-moving recognition is a much much much greater blessing than getting an A from any course, or finishing an epic paper. Really, grades and self-oriented career achievements are nothing in eternity. God, no matter how my life course is going to be, on the day I see You, I hope I could hear "You are my faithful child" from You. This is better than any treasure one can ever have.
My life is full of blessings because Your presence is always with me, and because of the faithful families and friends around me.
"Standing on this mountaintop, looking just how far we've come. Knowing that ever step, You were with me. Never once did I ever walk along. You are Faithful, God, You are Faithful." (Never Once)
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.
He restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff,
they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life,
and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord
forever."
Psalm 23:1-6.
Thank You so much, Lord!!!
Never Once
Standing on this mountaintop
Looking just how far we've come
Knowing that for every step
You were with us
Kneeling on this battle ground
Seeing just how much You've done
Knowing every victory
Is Your power in us
Scars and struggles on the way
But with joy our hearts can say
Yes, our hearts can say
Never once did we ever walk alone
Never once did You leave us on our own
YOU ARE FAITHFUL, GOD, YOU ARE FAITHFUL
Scars and struggles on the way
But with joy our hearts can say
Never once did we ever walk alone
Carried by Your constant grace
Held within Your perfect peace
Never once, no, we never walk alone
Every step we are breathing in Your grace
Evermore we'll be breathing out Your praise
YOU ARE FAITHFUL, GOD, YOU ARE FAITHFUL
YOU ARE FAITHFUL, GOD, YOU ARE FAITHFUL
With all my love,
Chris
No comments:
Post a Comment