Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Obviously we're not good at...

At the end of our phone conversation:

Me: So, Mom, don't worry. I am doing fine. God's grace is more than sufficient.

Mom: Hey, I am not worrying at all. I am confident on you and I know that you can make it!

Well, Mom, obviously both of us are not good at pretending or lying. (The "God's grace is more than sufficient" part is true for sure.) Thanks for the unfailing love and support for me to pursue my own way. The way I am passionate though it may come with a price tag. At a moment I felt sorry for still causing worries even I am 26, but I soon realised this is not a problem of age, but the nature of the 親子 relationship. Even I run into trouble in 46, she would still worry as long as she's here. It is one of my greatest life presents from Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment