Sunday, December 6, 2015

Jesus, thank You!

Jesus, Good evening!

You know FP has sometimes been a struggle to me, coz I love food so (too?) much! But Jesus, thanks for guiding me and be with me every step and every season in my life. Help me to keep my primary focus on You. And be faithful to the seeds you've entrusted me.

Thank You, Jesus, for You never relent. Hence I won't relent neither. I will keep up my FP promise until that day comes. Until I see the SPROUT. 

Thanks for calling me to work with You despite my incompetence and unfaithfulness. Jesus, there were times I wanted to give up because I haven't been patient enough for the deferred hope; or I just wished You would entrust those precious seeds to Your more reliable and mature children. There were countless times I just stumbled around, yet I have always been caught in Your grace. I am so used to think that I am unworthy, yet You considered me as worthy. Even for every prayer I made, You never regarded me as begging like a homeless folk, but as Your beloved child and friend. Help me to not take for granted how astonishing it is!

And thanks so much for leading me to the CT Fam. It's an honor to walk with all these faithful companions. The friendship is not much about the length of time we spent together, but it's the depth that brings strength and perseverance. Honestly I don't know how far I can go, or how much time left, but I would adhere to You. For I know Your plan is higher than mine.

Even before I was born, You already knew exactly where I would be. You already knew every single step in my life course.

Last but not least, thanks for initiated the journey of searching for me. You first came into my world, and hold my hands to step into Your world. And thanks for putting Your trust in me in the very first place, so that I could come to place my faith in You.

A penguin of You,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment