Had lunch with a new friend yesterday. We just met for
about two months, but I have no idea why I could feel so comfortable to share
with her. Actually, I am quite weird that sometimes I find it very hard to have
deep sharing with people. I try my best to act in a friendly way, I don’t mind to
listen to others, but I just can’t open up myself to share. But frankly, I see
no point to force myself when I feel uncomfortable with the conversation. I
never think it would lead to deep relationship or mutual trust.
Anyway, it was a little bit embarrassing because I talked so much during the lunch. Just like a talking machine. LOL But I really appreciated her patience of listening, as well as all the inspiring and supportive responses.
Compare with many other things, I think it’s hard to find some friends whom we can really trust and share without much reservations. Thank God I met such awesome friends both in Hong Kong and in Princeton.
I still remembered during the last day of the spiritual retreat, I was quite tired physically after all the great things happened in the first two days. So I skipped the sermon and took some rest in the lobby. Later on I chatted through texting with a nice Christian friend in Hong Kong. We shared about our weaknesses, worries, reflections on faith and life, and prayer requests. Even though we haven’t met for quite a long time, I still enjoy sharing with her so much!! Some people are so caring yet they never being aggressive to push people to share. A subtle balance.
Life certainly has hard times, but thank God for the angels around me. I don’t need a whole “troop” of friends because quantity does not mean quality; but I do need a couple of friends that I could freely to share with and listen to. And it’s certainly His grace to have such lovely companions in life. He often reminds us of His love and faithfulness through these angels.
Anyway, it was a little bit embarrassing because I talked so much during the lunch. Just like a talking machine. LOL But I really appreciated her patience of listening, as well as all the inspiring and supportive responses.
Compare with many other things, I think it’s hard to find some friends whom we can really trust and share without much reservations. Thank God I met such awesome friends both in Hong Kong and in Princeton.
I still remembered during the last day of the spiritual retreat, I was quite tired physically after all the great things happened in the first two days. So I skipped the sermon and took some rest in the lobby. Later on I chatted through texting with a nice Christian friend in Hong Kong. We shared about our weaknesses, worries, reflections on faith and life, and prayer requests. Even though we haven’t met for quite a long time, I still enjoy sharing with her so much!! Some people are so caring yet they never being aggressive to push people to share. A subtle balance.
Life certainly has hard times, but thank God for the angels around me. I don’t need a whole “troop” of friends because quantity does not mean quality; but I do need a couple of friends that I could freely to share with and listen to. And it’s certainly His grace to have such lovely companions in life. He often reminds us of His love and faithfulness through these angels.
昨日、友達と一緒に昼ご飯を食べた。その人は二ヶ月ぐらい知っているけど、どうしてか分からないが、心からたくさんシェアできたよ!実は、私の性格が少し変だから、よく何人か友達に話すことがあまり好きじゃない。それから、心からシェアできない。でも、その友達に話すのは、絶対に大丈夫よ!この性格を言って、友達は信じられなかった。面白かった!
ご飯の時に、私は話しすぎたから、ちょっと恥ずかしかったけど、友達は私のシェアリングが好きだって言った。聞いて、本当に嬉しかった!
その仲間は大学生だが、教会で知った。先週の週末に一緒にクリスチャンのキャンプに行った。キャンプで、たくさんの不思議なことを持ったから、今日シェアしたかった。
シェアできる友達がいなかったら、どうしたらいい?わからない。。。自分に話したらどう?冗談。。。でも、友達がいすぎるのは、うるさくて、要らなくて、あまりよくないと思う。
それで、香港のいい友達とまだメールをする。そのキャンプの最後の日に、疲れたから、朝のセッションを行かなくて、ホテルのロビーで香港の親友とメーレで話した。友人は私のフェイスブックでシェアリングが大好きだって言った。私の書くことは悪いけど、そう言ってもらえうると、嬉しかった!
よく深い考えることがシェアできない。例えば、私の心配なことや、懸念や、思いのストラッグルや、 弱みが何人か友達にシェアしたくない。でも、自分に強いることが要らないと思う。強いたら、意味がないかもしれない。それで、プリンストンで勉強の心配が、よくシェアできない。多分何人か私が見せびらかすと思っていたら、よくなって大変になる。
でも、いい友達に会ったら、大切にすることが大切ね!イエスから恩恵だと思う。
No comments:
Post a Comment