Monday, April 7, 2014

Especially busy Monday 特に忙しい月曜日

What a long day... Fully occupied by JPN class, make-up class, afternoon 3-hour seminar and department talk from 9am to 6pm, with a 30-min lunch break (ok, it's already better than many HKers). Just did not have time to get my umbrella at dorm even I knew it would be raining in the evening... Drank a cup of coffee to help me staying awake, but can't sleep now. Fortunately it was just a special case with several coincidences happened on the same day, normal Monday isn't like that at all. 

Some people might think the meaning of life is measured by how busy you are. Maybe I am lazy, but I just can't agree with such statement. No matter what, we have to set aside time and (mental?) space to refresh ourselves in silence. To me, it’s the real “efficient” way to make our journey sustainable. 

今日、とても忙しかった。九時から六時まで、日本語クラスで、メイクアップクラスで、三時間のセミナーで、学部のトークだった。午後で、三十分ぐらい昼休みがあった。ちょっと大変だった。

そのスケジュールはあまりなったら、多分大丈夫だけど、いつもそうだったら、ダメね。。。キャンパスで、天気予報を読んで、寮に傘を取りに帰りたかったけ ど、時間がなかった。それで、寝ないように、コーヒーを飲んで、今、寝られない。。。幸いにも、他の月曜日より、忙しい。

何人かの人々は、忙しい生活が人生の意味だと思っている。多分怠惰だから、私はあまり同意しない。生活の中で、暇で静かな時間と空間が大切だと思う。それは、人生の持続可能な進展を作れるかもしれない。

No comments:

Post a Comment